In 2003, Vladimir Paperny was asked by the popular Moscow magazine “Afisha” (Billboard) to review contemporary architecture of Moscow. ARTMargins publishes Paperny’s conversations and street impressions.
March 26, 6:30 PM, “Afisha” Magazine
– Can you please write about the new architecture of Moscow, – asked the chief editor.
– I don’t know anything about it, you should ask Grigorii Revzin.
– He’s a professional, and we need a side perspective.
– A freewheeling essay?
– No, no, no—essays! We need the meat.
– Where am I going to get your meat? If only Revzin would agree to guide me … Read more